- Injection-molded scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic construction
- Plated stainless-steel snaps fasten securely to snaps on helmet brow for easy installation
- Colored shields feature in-molded tint technology
- Mirrored shields feature reflective technology in a variety of surface finishes to reduce glare
- Every shield color and style provides 91% UV/A and 99% AV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up from breathing and humidity
Care and Maintenance
Bubble shields from the plastic industry’s glory days in the ’60s were an instant hit with the hip chopper crowd, and have remained a popular safe-riding essential in modern times, thanks to advancements in polycarbonate technology and mold-making. Biltwell bubble shields are a snap to install, if you start with the center snap and move outward. To clean your shield, use mild soapy water solution and a microfiber cloth to loosen bugs and road debris, then dry it with a second clean microfiber towel. Never use harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals to clean your bubble shield, especially on the inside, as they can destroy the shield’s special coatings.